The 2016-2021 Strategic Plan was developed through a deliberative, step-wise process involving students, faculty, staff, preceptors, alumni, and community stakeholders. The plan is divided into five main sections, which map to the Mission and Vision of the College.
The sections are:
- Foster student success & professionalism
- Innovate in teaching, service, and discovery
- Advance health and wellness of the community
- Engage stakeholders in the work of the College
- Create an environment that leads to professional and personal fulfillment for faculty and staff
Each quarter, the Planning Committee (composed of Standing Committee chairs, administrators, and a representative selection of students, faculty, and staff) meets to discuss progress on the Strategic Plan and generates a report that is discussed at the end-of-quarter faculty meeting. Over the course of a year (four quarters), all elements of the Strategic Plan will be updated. These updates, as well as the meeting minutes of the Planning Committee, are posted below, with the most recent update first. Please direct any questions or comments related to the Strategic Plan to the Dean, Cindy Stowe (email@example.com).