Refer a Friend
Do you know of someone who could benefit from a Sullivan University education?
Sullivan University offers many exciting programs that include:
- Business (Management, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Leadership, Conflict Management)
- Information and Computer Technology
- Legal Studies (Paralegal and Justice and Public Safety Administration)
- Early Childhood Education
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding and Health Information Management
- Pharmacy Technician
- Doctor of Pharmacy (prepares students to take the Registered Pharmacist licensing exam)
- Hospitality Programs (Culinary Arts, Baking and Pastry Arts, Hotel/Restaurant Management, Event Management and Catering)
- Graduate Degree Programs in Business Administration, Management, Conflict Management, Human Resource
- Leadership, Managing Information Technology
Sullivan University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s, and doctorate degrees.