Sullivan University’s Online Degrees
Sullivan University offers many flexible affordable online degree programs. The flexibility of an online degree is convenient. Receiving an online degree from a respected university? Even better. Sullivan’s division of online undergraduate and graduate degrees is part of Sullivan University, with multiple campuses and a rich history of setting the standard in career education. We bring that same commitment of excellence directly to you, online. We focus on your career objectives with streamlined programs offered in a practical, straightforward approach.
With emphasis on the essential elements, you can obtain your degree and advance in your chosen field or start a new career. Plus, with the flexibility of online learning, it’s on your terms. Like classes on campus, there are weekly assignments that must be completed. But with online classes you have the flexibility to make your own schedule. Our online classes are always open and our instructors will answer your questions in a timely manner. Online students have full access to on campus resources. Plus, assistance is available by phone when you need it.
We know that you lead a busy life. Work, family and other responsibilities may get in the way of attending classes on a college campus. Sullivan University’s high-quality online undergraduate degrees are designed to fit education into your hectic life. If you have a computer, strong time-management skills and motivation, you’re all set. Our course offerings continually evolve to meet the practical needs of today’s job market, and we provide employment assistance to help graduates find jobs all over the country. At Sullivan Online, we pride ourselves in assisting you on your path to an exciting new career.
Is An Online Degree Right for You?
Many students need the face-to-face interaction of the classroom. Others prefer to work in small study groups. Some would rather work alone. Still others need to hear the information over and over again to retain it. If you’re trying to decide if online is right for you, ask yourself the following questions:
- Why do you plan to take online classes?
- Do you have good time-management skills?
- Are you self-motivated?
- Are you comfortable with computers?
- Will you take your online classes as seriously as you would those taken on campus?
- Do you think online classes will be as difficult to complete as those offered on campus?
- Is your computer located in an area where you will be able to focus on your classwork without interruptions?
- Are you ok with the fact that online classes can take more than 10 hours per week to successfully complete?
- Do you possess strong reading, writing, and critical-thinking skills?
- Are you comfortable asking for help?
If you answered yes to the majority of these questions, you probably have a good understanding of what it will take to be a successful online student.
Advantages Of Online Degree Programs
- Convenience: Online learning takes place any time of day in any place that has an Internet connection.
- Personalized Service
- Dedicated Admissions Officer
- Dedicated Financial Planning Coordinator
- Hard cost savings
- No travel costs
- Time savings
- No travel time
- Can access online courses, curriculum, etc. 24/7 from any computer with an internet connection.
- Integrates better into a busy schedule