Steps to Apply
All material will be submitted via PharmCAS:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of Intent
- Optional standardized test scores may be submitted for the Admissions Committee to consider while evaluating your application (PCAT preferred, GRE, MCAT, DAT, etc. test scores may be considered). The Admissions Committee reserves the right to request a test score from any applicant in order to make a more informed admissions decision. We encourage you to speak with an Admissions Advisor about whether a test score might strengthen your application. Scores must not be more than 2 years old at the start of each application cycle.
- A standardized test score is required for all internal scholarship consideration.
- TOEFL score (if applicable)
Please keep in mind that it takes PharmCAS four to six weeks to verify your application. The application is not released to the university until it is verified.
Those applicants who qualify will be offered an onsite interview. The admissions committee takes a holistic view of your application. SU CPHS will interview approximately 200-250 applicants.
- Early decision: October 4, 2019
- Regular Decision: October 11, 2019 through April 24, 2020
- Interview days are subject to change.
All candidates and conditionally accepted students must complete academic updates through PharmCAS in the fall and spring.
Fall Academic Update: the window for the Fall 2019 Academic Update on PharmCAS is from December 12, 2019-February 18, 2020.
Spring Academic Update: the window for the Spring 2020 Academic Update is open continuously. Spring grades need to be updated in PharmCAS by June 1, 2020.
Given the rolling admissions process, students can be notified days, weeks or months after their interview date. All admissions are conditional on meeting final requirements (criminal background check, completion of final pre-requisites, final transcript submission, etc.).