Tuition Discount Program
for Members of
The Kentucky Association of Manufacturers
The Kentucky Association of Manufacturers (KAM) and Sullivan University are excited to announce a tuition discount for KAM members. Full-time employees AND immediate family members of KAM members are eligible for a 15% tuition-only discount at Sullivan University. The tuition discount is available for any academic program of study with the exclusion of the Doctorate level and Physician Assistant programs.
Sullivan University offers nine (9) colleges of academic concentration and more than 80 programs of study; many of which are available 100% online.
The University consists of the following colleges:
To be eligible for the discount the student/participant must agree to and/or meet the following requirements:
- The participant must request the tuition discount and receive confirmation of their eligibility from Sullivan University. The tuition discount is not retroactive to enrollment periods previously attended.
- Participants who are already enrolled at Sullivan University will receive the discount upon their next academic period of enrollment; i.e. quarter.
- Should a participant also qualify for another Sullivan University discount, scholarship, grant, etc., the participant may be restricted to the single plan most beneficial to the participant.
- The participant’s employer must remain a member in good standing with KAM.
- The Memorandum of Agreement between Sullivan University and KAM must remain active. Should the agreement be cancelled, currently enrolled students will continue to receive the tuition discount provided she/he remains continuously enrolled.
- The participant must be a full-time employee or an immediate family member; i.e. spouse, child, legally adopted child, or step-child of a full-time employee of a KAM member employer.
- The participant must submit proof of full-time employment with KAM member. (Typically, a letter or other written confirmation from the employee’s human resources department will suffice.)
- If appropriate, the participant must provide evidence of the familial relationship with a full-time employee.
- The participant must meet the entrance requirements of the University and/or the program of study for which enrollment is desired. The participant agrees to abide by all policies, rules, etc. of the University as stated in the University catalog. (Visit Sullivan.edu/academic-catalogs for more information).