Steps to Apply
All material will be submitted via PharmCAS:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of Intent
- Standardized Test Score – PCAT preferred, other standardized test scores may be considered (e.g. GRE, MCAT, etc.)
- TOEFL score (if applicable)
Please keep in mind that it takes PharmCAS four to six weeks to verify your application. The application is not released to the university until it is verified.
Applications will not be reviewed until the SUCOP Supplemental Application has been received.
Those applicants who qualify will be offered an onsite interview. The admissions committee takes a holistic view of your application. SUCOP will interview approximately 200-250 applicants.
- Early decision: October 21, 2016
- Regular Decision: November 4, 2016 through April 21, 2017
- Interview days are subject to change. Additional interview days will be added.
All candidates and conditionally accepted students must complete academic updates through PharmCAS in the fall and spring.
Fall Academic Update: the window for the fall academic update on PharmCAS is from December 15, 2016- February 15, 2017.
Spring Academic Update: the window for the spring academic update on PharmCAS is from April 17, 2017-June 30, 2017. However, all academic updates need to be completed by May 15, 2017.
Given the rolling admissions process, students can be notified days, weeks or months after their interview date. All admissions are conditional on meeting final requirements (criminal background check, completion of final pre-requisites, final transcript submission, etc.).