The Sullivan University College of Pharmacy offers every student many opportunities to create meaningful and lifelong relationships. Students have many options to be involved in out-of-class activities, like health clinics, volunteer events, student governance, and more. No matter what your interests are, there are activities and organizations for you. Students are encouraged to make the most of their College of Pharmacy experience by participating in these opportunities.
- AAPS – American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
- Class Officers
- CPFI – Christian Pharmacist Fellowship International
- Kappa Psi Epsilon Theta (KPET) – Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity
- Lamda Kappa Sigma (LKS) – International Professional Pharmacy Women’s Fraternity
- Phi Lamda Sigma (PLS) – Pharmacy Leadership Society
- Pillars of Healthcare (PHc)
- Rho Chi – Academic Honor Society in Pharmacy
The Quarterly Dose is a quarterly newsletter put together by students to highlight student activities.