ONLY YOU WILL KNOW...
Many students need the face-to-face interaction of the classroom. Others prefer to work in small study groups. Some prefer to work alone. Others need to hear the information over and over again to retain it. Which type of learner are you? Only you can determine this. We can say for certain that Sullivan University Online is not right for everyone.
Answer the following questions to help determine if Sullivan University Online is right for you.
1. Why do you plan to take online classes?
2. Do you have good time-management skills?
3. Are you self motivated?
4. Are you comfortable with computers?
5. Will you take your online classes as seriously as you would those taken on campus?
6. Do you think classes offered online will be as difficult to successfully complete as those offered on campus?
7. Is your computer located in an area were you will be able to focus on your class work without interruptions?
8. Do you understand that online classes can take 10+ hours per week to successfully complete?
9. Do you possess strong reading, writing, and critical-thinking skills?
10. Are you comfortable asking for help?
If you answered ‘yes’ to questions 2 through 10 you may well have a good understanding of what it will take to be a successful online student.