- To apply for Financial Aid for Sullivan University, the school code is 004619. Please refer to FAFSA.
- Sullivan University Admissions Process
- Sullivan University Veterans Education Benefits Process
- Sullivan University – A Military-Friendly School
- Veterans Benefits – GI Bill ® Website
- To apply for education benefits online, please refer to the Veterans Online Application (VONAPP).
- Check your current Post-9/11 GI Bill ® Enrollment Status online.
According to your service, you may qualify for the following benefits:
- Chapter 33 – Post-9/11 GI Bill ®
- Chapter 32 – Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Chapter 31 – Vocational Rehabilitation
Military Grant Student veterans accepted to Sullivan University may use the Sullivan University Military Grant to defray school costs such as supplies, food, housing, books, etc. Student veterans who do not have tuition 100% covered may qualify for a military grant. The exact grant amount will be determined by financial planning. Yellow Ribbon Program Sullivan University participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program by contributing $8,500 for an unlimited number of students in all school divisions at all degree levels. Only veterans entitled to the maximum benefit rate, as determined by service requirements, or their designated transferees, may receive this funding. Active duty service members and their spouses are not eligible for this program. Child transferees of active duty service members may be eligible if the service member is qualified at the 100 percent rate. Find out more information about the Yellow Ribbon Program. There are special benefits and repayment options for your student loans available from the U.S. Department of Education and the U.S. Department of Defense. Know your rights! Military Friendly Scholarships
- Imagine America Foundation – Military Award Program
- National Military Family Association – Military Spouse Scholarships
- Fisher House Foundation – Scholarship for military spouses and children
- Pat Tillman Foundation – Pat Tillman Scholarship
- Folds of Honor Foundation – Scholarships for military spouse or dependent
- Miscellaneous Military Scholarships
*Scholarships may reduce the amount of your military educational benefits (Post-9/11 GI Bill ®, VA VocRehab, TA).