- Louisville Campus
3101 Bardstown Road 40205
Phone: 502.456.6505 / 800.844.1354
- Lexington Campus
2355 Harrodsburg Road 40504
Phone: 859.276.4357 / 800.467.6281
- Fort Knox Campus
63 Quartermaster Street 40121
Phone: 502.942.8500 / 800.562.6713
- Online Division
2100 Gardiner Lane Ste. 220 Louisville, KY 40205
Phone: 502.413.8830 / 866.755.7887
Re-Entry and Continuing Education Students
Are you a previous student at Sullivan University and wish to complete your degree? This is the place for you! Find out how to complete your program, get questions answered, and begin the re-entry process.
- Thinking about changing your program? Get information in the FAQ!
- Check out the top 10 reasons to return to Sullivan University.
- Please take a look around! Have questions? Ask away!
- Want to get the re-entry process started today? Complete an enrollment application for re-entry!
- Need to request an appeal to a suspension? Complete the Academic Appeals Request Form
We are here to help make the re-entry process as easy as possible! We will assist you every step of the way, helping you take the necessary steps to complete your degree!
Have you completed your degree and would like information on returning for another one? Are you a transferring student form another University or College? Please visit the main page at www.sullivan.edu to be directed to an admissions officer at the campus of your choice.