Department of Clinical & Administrative Sciences
The Department of Clinical and Administrative Sciences at the Sullivan University College of Pharmacy is made up of a dynamic team of innovative pharmacy practice faculty committed to advancing healthcare through patient-centered care, scholarly activity and service to the Greater Louisville healthcare community.
To educate culturally diverse students who will become clinical pharmacists who are innovative and life-long learning pharmacy practitioners in the community through the delivery of evidence based pharmacy practice education, patient-centered care, medication therapy management training, service, and scholarly activity.
- Delivering educational instruction that is student centered and uses the most up to date technological and pedagological teaching techniques
- Establishing course goals and objectives that are based on current ACPE standards for assessment and outcomes
- Engaging students in a community interdisciplinary approach to patient-centered pharmacotherapy and public health
- Recruiting, retaining, and developing well-trained faculty and clinical faculty experts in their fields through mentorship and educational endeavors
- Developing clinical pharmacists capable of discovery, dissemination, and integration of new knowledge in practice and teaching
- Encouraging faculty and clinical faculty to disseminate knowledge on clinical practice and education of clinical pharmacists, other healthcare professionals, and patients.
- Providing clinical pharmacy students, faculty, and clinical faculty with opportunities to serve the community and the profession.
- Providing experiential opportunities that allow students to apply didactic knowledge and skills
- Establishing residency and fellowship training opportunities in conjunction with other healthcare entities in the community
- Becoming certified to provide continuing education to pharmacists and pharmacy technicians within the Commonwealth of Kentucky
Misty Stutz, Pharm.D.
Assistant Dean of Experiential Education and
Interim Assistant Dean and Chair, Clinical and Administrative Sciences
Office Phone: 502-413-8964
Office Fax: 502-413-8980
Office Phone: 502-413-8632
Sarah Smith, Pharm.D.
Office: (502) 413-8963
Pager: (502) 412-2746
Clinical & Administrative Sciences Faculty:
Christopher Betz, Pharm.D., BCPS
Cassandra Beyerle, Pharm.D.
Julie N. Bosler, Pharm.D.
Amber Cann, Pharm.D., MBA
Chad Coulter, Pharm.D.
Kimberly K. Daugherty, Pharm.D., BCPS
Kimberly Elder, PharmD, BCPS
Frank P. Facione, Ph.D., R.Ph.
Julie Harting, Pharm.D.
Jennifer L. Hibbs, PharmD., BCPS
Barbara Jolly, RPh
Daniel Malcom, PharmD, BCPS
Vinh Nguyen, PharmD
Sarah Raake, PharmD
Jill Rhodes, Pharm.D., BCOP
Amber Riesselman, Pharm.D.
Stacy L. Rowe, Pharm.D.
Maria Shin, Pharm.D., BCPS
Sarah Slabaugh, PharmD, RD
Misty Stutz, PharmD
Sarah Ford White, PharmD, BCPS