American Pharmacists Association Academy of Student Pharmacists/Kentucky Pharmacists Association (APhA-ASP/KPhA)
Purpose of SUCOP Chapter of APhA-ASP
The SUCOP Chapter of APhA-ASP shall exist for the following purposes:
- To advocate the professional and ethical aspects of pharmacy.
- To foster and promote education in matters involving pharmacy in all its branches and applications.
- To encourage interrelationships among health care professionals.
- To enhance students' educational experience, foster academic knowledge and promote professionalism to further develop them as productive members of their profession.
- To support the objectives of local, state and national pharmaceutical associations.
Sullivan University College of Pharmacy APhA Student Chapter
President: Lance Murphy
VP of Patient Care: Amelia Wiechart
VP of Social Events/Fundraising: Ashish Parekh
VP of Finance: Jason Newton
SPAN Liason: Harshad Patel
VP of Records: Gina Hall
VP of Membership: Katie Martin
VP of Public Relations: Kristi Adair
VP of Health/Wellness: Lindsay Barr
President-Elect: Heather Bryan
VP of Patient Care-Elect: Shelley Brandon
VP of Media & Public Relations-Elect: Kristina Quigley
VP of Health/Wellness-Elect: Sharlonda Nunn
VP of Records-Elect: Angela Park
VP of Membership-Elect: Travis Cunningham
VP of Finance-Elect: Nik Tripodo
VP of Social Events/Fundraising-Elect: Kailey Bystrek
Advisor: Stacy Rowe, PharmD
On Friday January 16th the Sullivan chapter of APhA held it's first annual patient counseling competition. The competition is part of a larger national level contest where the winner from our school will compete against other pharmacy students from across the country. The national contest will take place at this year's annual APhA meeting in San Antonio, TX from April 3rd - 6th, and the Sullivan APhA chapter is proud to announce that the winner of this year's patient counseling competition is JACK MCGUIRE. Congratulations to Jack, and all those who participated, everyone did a great job! Also a special thanks to Dr. Rowe for her help with the event.