Drug Information Center
The Drug Information Center at Sullivan University College of Pharmacy (SUCOP DIC) is an academic-based drug information center, a unit operated under the College of Pharmacy within the Sullivan University system. The center opened its doors to offer clinical services to healthcare professionals on Monday August 3, 2009. The SUCOP DIC is proudly the only academic-based drug information center serving in the Commonwealth.
Follow us on Twitter: @DrugInfo_KY
Connect with us on LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sullivandruginfo
To improve and enhance the quality of patient care in the Commonwealth of Kentucky through excellence in teaching, life-long learning experience, exceptional research support for faculty, effective communication with healthcare professionals, and provision of accurate health information to the community.
- Provide current and comprehensive resources for the faculty, preceptors, students, and healthcare professionals
- Provide current and comprehensive resources for faculty, preceptors, students, and healthcare professionals
- Train students to build strong drug information skills through didactic and experiential education
- Support scholarly activities of faculty
- Offer up-to-date educational resource orientation to the faculty, preceptors, and students
- Deliver quality health information to the healthcare professionals
- Implement quality assurance and improvement procedures to ensure quality, efficient, and effective services to the students, faculty, healthcare professionals, and the community
The center responds to questions from the healthcare professionals only at this time.
Monday to Friday 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Closed on national and university holidays