- Students must self-register for online classes via the student portal.
- A student’s acceptance into a class is contingent upon the student’s eligibility to take the class.
- The Online learning staff will verify that the student has met the prerequisites and course requirements.
- Students will receive an explanation via email if acceptance into a class is denied.
- Students who are accepted into a class will receive a confirmation of registration via email.
- Students should log into their courses on a regular basis each week to complete assignments and participate in class discussions.
- Students should post questions about the course to the “Ask the Instructor” forum. More personalized issues should be communicated with the instructor via e-mail.
- Students must login to their online course(s) and complete their first week’s assignment(s) by 11:59 pm on Sunday of the first week of class. If not, they risk being automatically dropped from the course.
- Students must use their Sullivan email account (email@example.com) for online classes.
- Students will upload all assignments as directed by the instructor.
- Students will receive feedback on their assignments by their instructors.
- If you cannot login to a course or the Angel Learning Management System, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-755-7807 during normal business hours.
- For ANGEL-related technical issues, students may contact the 24/7 ANGEL Helpdesk at 1-888-720-6684
- For technical issues related to the student e-mail, VDI, lockers, and student portal, visit the IT Helpdesk at itportal.sullivan.edu. If additional assistance is needed, please call 1-866-755-7807.
- Students are required to complete course evaluations at the end of the class.
- Students are encouraged to formally withdraw from a course using the Online Withdraw Form. Students who withdraw from class(es) by the end of week 7 will receive a grade of a “W”; those withdrawing after this date will receive a grade of a “WF”.
- Online Staff will send a confirmation of withdrawal to the student. A copy will also be sent to the instructor.
- Students will be charged for the course(s) through their last date of attendance.
- Textbooks can be purchased through the Online Bookstore. Because of different editions of texts and software or other materials required for the course, it is recommended that you purchase books through the Online Bookstore.
- Students working with Financial Planning should contact their Financial Planning Coordinator for information regarding Online Book Vouchers.