- Louisville Campus
3101 Bardstown Road 40205
Phone: 502.456.6505 / 800.844.1354
- Lexington Campus
2355 Harrodsburg Road 40504
Phone: 859.276.4357 / 800.467.6281
- Fort Knox Campus
63 Quartermaster Street 40121
Phone: 502.942.8500 / 800.562.6713
- Online Division
2100 Gardiner Lane Ste. 301 Louisville, KY 40205
Phone: 502.413.8830 / 866.755.7887
Online Learning | Policies
- Students must self-register for online classes by completing the registration form.
- Students are provided statements to assess their technical ability and personal traits for success in an online course.
- Students must print a registration receipt which includes:
- Classes requested
- Start date of the course (Monday of Week 1)
- A message stating they will receive notification regarding the enrollment of the course(s) within 1 week.
- A student's acceptance into a class is contingent upon the student's eligibility to take the class.
- The Online learning staff will verify that the student has met the prerequisites and course requirements.
- Students will receive an explanation via email if acceptance into a class is denied.
- Students who are accepted into a class will receive a confirmation of registration via email, which includes the following:
- Course number(s) and course name(s).
- Instructions for accessing the course web page.
- Student login/username and password for the course(s).
- Information on how to access the, Student Quickstart Guide.
- Date the course(s) will be available to access. (Monday of Week 1)
- Deadline for logging into the course(s) and completing the initial assignments. (Sunday of Week 1)
- Students should log into their courses on a regular basis each week to complete assignments and participate in class discussions.
- Students should post questions about the course to the "Ask the Instructor" forum. More personalized issues should be communicated with the instructor via e-mail.
- Students must login to their online course(s) by 12:00 midnight on Sunday of the first week of class. If not, they risk being automatically dropped from the course.
- Students must use their Sullivan email account (firstname.lastname@example.org) for online classes.
- Students will upload all assignments as directed by the instructor.
- Students will receive feedback on their assignments by their instructors.
- For technical problems, students should contact the help desk at 1-866-755-7807 or email@example.com
- For ANGEL-related technical issues, students may contact the 24/7/365 ANGEL Online Support Center toll free at 1-888-720-6684.
- If students cannot login to a course, they should contact Online Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or, after hours, call 1-888-720-6684.
- If students have difficulty with their Sullivan email account they should contact the IT Helpdesk at 1-866-755-7807 or email@example.com.
- Students are required to complete course evaluations at the end of the class.
- Students must use the Online Withdrawal Form to withdraw from their online classes.
- The Online learning staff will send a confirmation of withdrawal to the student. A copy will also be sent to the instructor.
- Students will be charged for the course(s) through the day the Online Withdrawal Form is submitted.
- Students must formally withdraw from a course. Students who do not formally withdraw from a course may receive a grade of "F" and be charged for the class.
- Textbooks can be purchased through the Online Bookstore. Because of different editions of texts and software, it is recommended that you purchase books through the Online Bookstore.
- Students working with Financial Planning should contact their Financial Planning Coordinator for information regarding Online Book Vouchers.