The Sullivan University College of Nursing Administrative Office is located in the Sullivan University Nolan Building room 308, 2100 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, KY 40205
Institutional Accreditation and Approvals
- Sullivan University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools* to award associate, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees.
- Sullivan University is licensed to offer bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees by the Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education in accordance with the provision of KRS 164.945-164.992.
- Sullivan University is approved by the Ohio State Board of Proprietary School Registration under the provisions of Chapter 3332 of the Revised Code of Ohio, Registration Number:83 – 12 – 0874B.
- Sullivan University is regulated by the Indiana Commission on Proprietary Education, 302 West Washington Street, Room E – 201, Indianapolis, IN, 46204- 2767. In state toll free number is (800) 227 – 5695 or (317) 232- 1320. AC 0247.
- Sullivan University is authorized by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission. Nashville, TN 37243-0830, telephone (615) 741 – 5293. This authorization must be renewed each year and is based on an evaluation by minimum standards concerning quality of education, ethical business practices, health and safety, and fiscal responsibility.
- Sullivan University is a member of Service member Opportunity Colleges, SOC is sponsored by the American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU) and the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) in cooperation with 13 other educational associations, the Military Services, National Guard, and the Coast Guard.
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) Commission on Colleges
- The College of Nursing was approved by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools* to award the RN to BSN program November 2010.
1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia, Telephone number 404-679-4501
Sullivan University College of Nursing is an Applicant for Accreditation of the RN to BSN Program by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- 1 DuPont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, D.C. 20036 – 1120, Telephone number (202) 463- 6930.
© 2013 Sullivan University Inc. | Feedback on the site