- Louisville Campus
3101 Bardstown Road 40205
Phone: 502.456.6505 / 800.844.1354
- Lexington Campus
2355 Harrodsburg Road 40504
Phone: 859.276.4357 / 800.467.6281
- Fort Knox Campus
63 Quartermaster Street 40121
Phone: 502.942.8500 / 800.562.6713
- Online Division
2100 Gardiner Lane Ste. 301 Louisville, KY 40205
Phone: 502.413.8830 / 866.755.7887
What the Experts Say
Several of the industry’s top food professionals know the Sullivan University program; some are even graduates. Here’s what they say about the National Center for Hospitality Studies.
- Host, Food Network: The Essence of Emeril, Emeril Live
- Owner: Emeril's Restaurant, NOLA, Emeril's New Orleans Fish House, Delmonico's, Emeril's Orlando, Delmonico's Steakhouse
"The thing about Sullivan is that the environment here is very, very intense but the feeling and the facility is yet very, very small. It's very controlled. It's nice to see the hands on; it's nice to see the student/chef ratio. Those things are very important to me because those things really say quality and I think that that's what Sullivan really stands for. Is that it has a really high sense of quality and a high sense of care."
- Director of Accreditation American Culinary Federation
"One of the finest examples of a hospitality, culinary and baking school in America"
- Chef Instructor, Disney Institute
- Sullivan Graduate
- Developed The Art of Healthy Cooking program at the Disney Institute
- Worked with Southern Living® magazine to create the Disney Institute programs Celebrations: "Southern Living" Style and Taste of "Southern Living"
- Guest chef, Lifetime Television: Next Door with Katie Brown
"The instructors I had at Sullivan were great. The classes are small, you really get to know the instructors and they can help you not only just to find a job but also if you are having trouble in one area or another. They are very willing and able to help."
Gerald A. Fernandez
- President, MultiCultural Food Service & Hospitality Alliance
- National Account Manager, Food Service Sales, General Mills
- Urban Ventures Leadership Foundation of Minneapolis board member, Women's Food Service Forum member, founding member of Research Chefs Association (RCA), recipient of 1998 Ernest Henry Royal Pioneer Award by the MultiCultural Food Service & Hospitality Alliance.
"When I think of Sullivan, I think of pride, respect, cleanliness. They set a standard that, although they may be small, it's really world class."