To contact Military Admissions, please refer to the following phone list:
Louisville Campus (502) 413-8531
Lexington Campus (859) 514-7652
Fort Knox Campus (502) 942-8500
Online Division (502) 413-8841
The below links were compiled to facilitate information about the claim process of educational benefits for veterans and tuition assistance to be used at Sullivan University:
- To apply for Financial Aid for Sullivan University, the school code is 004619. Please refer to FAFSA.
- Sullivan University Admissions Process
- Sullivan University Veterans Education Benefits Process
- Sullivan University – A Military-Friendly School
- Veterans Benefits – GI Bill® Website
- To apply for education benefits online, please refer to the Veterans Online Application (VONAPP)
- Check your current Post-9/11 GI Bill® Enrollment Status online
- Chapter 33 – Post-9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 31 – Voc Rehab (Vocational Rehabilitation)
- Chapter 30 – MGIB-AD (Montgomery GI Bill® – Active Duty)
- Chapter 1606 – MGIB-SR (Montgomery GI Bill® – Selected Reserve)
- Chapter 1607 – REAP (Reserve Educational Assistance Program)
Yellow Ribbon Program
Sullivan University participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program by contributing $8,500 for an unlimited number of students in all school divisions at all degree levels. Only veterans entitled to the maximum benefit rate, as determined by service requirements or their designated transferees, may receive this funding. Active duty servicemembers and their spouses are not eligible for this program. Child transferees of active duty servicemembers may be eligible if the servicemember is qualified at the 100 percent rate. Find out more information about the Yellow Ribbon Program.
Student veterans accepted to Sullivan University may use the Sullivan University Military Grant to defray school costs such as supplies, food, housing books, etc. Student veterans who do not have tuition 100% covered may qualify for a military grant. The exact grant amount will be determined by financial planning.
Called to Active Duty?
Sullivan University has a clear Called to Active Duty Policy that provides guidance to current students preparing to deploy in the United States and/or overseas. Once you return from duty, the Admissions office will assist to get you back on track with your degree program and career goals. There are special benefits and repayment options for your student loans available from the U.S. Department of Education and the U.S. Department of Defense. Know your rights!
Our Commitment to Military Students
Sullivan University is committed to providing a quality education to our service members and their families, and has done so at the Fort Knox campus for over 30 years. During Sullivan’s long partnership with Fort Knox and the Army, we have tailored our educational services to meet the varying needs of soldiers around the world. We welcome active duty, reserve and veteran military personnel as members of Sullivan University’s student community. We respect and honor your service to our country and hope to facilitate the process of continuing your education to meet your professional and personal goals. The 2013 G.I. Jobs Military Friendly Schools list is out, and again Sullivan University made it on the list of the top 15% of military-friendly schools. To qualify among the top 1,000 schools in the nation, Sullivan had to demonstrate sufficient recruitment and retention efforts, financial commitments, and student success rates.