- Background in business or management (supervisory roles)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with teams
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong active listening skills
- Leadership abilities
The program welcomes bachelor’s degree graduates with a background in computer science, information technology, and law enforcement, as well as mid-level managers and professionals.
What specific skills or knowledge are taught in the Master of Science in Conflict Management program?
- Control lost capital due to grievances, complaints and litigation
- Redirect human and financial resources toward prevention of disputes and improvement of communication
- Design conflict management systems and policies
- Act in a third party role to mitigate conflict at all levels of an organization
What is the most important or unique thing about Sullivan's Master of Science in Conflict Management program?
Length: 18 months
Time length for program completion will vary depending upon the number of courses taken per term, developmental courses when required, transfer credit accepted, lack of continuous enrollment, etc.
|Total Credit Hours||48|
|CMM 510||Interpersonal and Intergroup Conflict Analysis||4|
|CMM 515||Conflict Theories||4|
|CMM 521||Managing Organizational Conflicts||4|
|CMM 540||Conflict and Culture||4|
|CMM 542||Conflict Coaching for Leaders||4|
|CMM 550||Negotiation in Conflict Management||4|
|CMM 561||Organizational Systems Analysis and Design||4|
|CMM 695||Conflict Management Capstone||4|
|MGT 510||Managerial Communication Skills||4|
|Free Electives (12 Credit Hours)||12|
|Three elective courses are chosen by the student to complement the student’s personal or professional interests.|
*Courses subject to change.