Certificate in Small Business Management
Master the skills you need to successfully manage a small business in today’s challenging economy.
This certificate program will help you master the essentials of starting and operating a successful small business, such as location, budgeting, credit, inventory, turnover and purchasing.
Through your online Sullivan University courses, you will learn key management principles and the basics of behavioral sciences, management processes, resources and organizational structure, and delve into related topics specific to your own needs and interests.
Through on-campus Dale Carnegie Training courses, you’ll gain critical leadership skills, from creating a powerful vision to empowering people. Employing Dale Carnegie Training’s proven principles of success in every session, you’ll learn how to take intelligent risks, delegate, gain cooperation, recognize success, and define performance in ways that increase accountability. You’ll also learn to strengthen interpersonal relationships, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. You’ll be better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver and focused leader. And you’ll develop a take-charge attitude fueled by genuine confidence and enthusiasm.
This unique collaboration between Sullivan University and Dale Carnegie Training can help you master the practical skills and knowledge you need to succeed in today’s challenging business environment.
Find out more by calling (502) 413-8870
Choose from these certificates:
- Certificate in Conflict Management
- Certificate in Construction Management
- Certificate in Healthcare Management
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in IT Management
- Certificate in IT Sales Management
- Certificate in Justice & Public Safety Management
- Certificate in Leadership
- Certificate in Management
- Certificate in Professional Sales
- Certificate in Sales & Small Business Management
- Certificate in Sales Management
- Certificate in Small Business Management
- Be able to compare and contrast the advantages of owning one’s own business
- Be able to examine financial statements, including balance sheets, pro forma statements and cash flow
- Be able to evaluate business plans and projections
- Be able to compare and contrast the various marketing techniques utilized in small business management
- Have management skills and know techniques critical to being successful in small business
- DCA 301 The Dale Carnegie Course
- DCA 302 Leadership Training for Managers
- MGT 304 Principles of Management
- MGT 254 Small Business Management
- MGT 475 Specialized Case Studies