Certificate in Sales and Small Business Management
Master the skills you need to lead an effective sales effort and successfully manage a small business.
This certificate program will give you a solid grasp of negotiation skills and strategies, and help you master this core competency to produce win-win resolutions for all parties.
Through online Sullivan University courses, you’ll learn to analyze and manage conflict, increase your communication skills and understand the human and emotional aspects of conflict, including the influence of anger, gender, culture, forgiveness and linguistics.
Through on-campus Dale Carnegie Training courses, you’ll gain critical leadership skills, from creating a powerful vision to empowering people. Employing Dale Carnegie Training’s proven principles of success in every session, you’ll learn how to take intelligent risks, delegate, gain cooperation, recognize success, and define performance in ways that increase accountability. You’ll also learn to strengthen interpersonal relationships, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. You’ll be better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver and focused leader. And you’ll develop a take-charge attitude fueled by genuine confidence and enthusiasm.
This unique collaboration between Sullivan University and Dale Carnegie Training can help you master the practical skills and knowledge you need to succeed in today’s challenging business environment.
Choose from these certificates:
- Certificate in Conflict Management
- Certificate in Construction Management
- Certificate in Healthcare Management
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in IT Management
- Certificate in IT Sales Management
- Certificate in Justice & Public Safety Management
- Certificate in Leadership
- Certificate in Management
- Certificate in Professional Sales
- Certificate in Sales & Small Business Management
- Certificate in Sales Management
- Certificate in Small Business Management
- DCA 302 Leadership Training for Managers
- DCA 303 The Sales Advantage
- MGT 304 Principles of Management
- MGT 254 Small Business Management
- MGT 475 Specialized Case Studies