Certificate in Professional Sales
Master the skills you need to excel in the competitive world of professional sales.
This certificate program will help you master the communication skills and techniques necessary to successfully sell both tangibles and intangibles.
Through online Sullivan University courses, you’ll gain an understanding of advertising theory and practice, including preparation of copy, selection of media, advertising effectiveness, psychographics — and delve into related topics specific to your own needs and interests.
Through on-campus Dale Carnegie Training courses, you’ll master sales and communication skills, covering everything from how to present yourself and talk to your prospect to how to relate to the customer. Employing Dale Carnegie Training’s proven principles of success in every session, you’ll learn ways to connect with decision makers, build credibility, resolve objections, win commitment and follow up in a way that creates additional sales opportunities. You’ll also learn to strengthen interpersonal relationships, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. You’ll be better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver and focused leader. And you’ll develop a take-charge attitude fueled by genuine confidence and enthusiasm.
This unique collaboration between Sullivan University and Dale Carnegie Training can help you master the practical skills and knowledge you need to succeed in today’s challenging business environment.
Choose from these certificates:
- Certificate in Conflict Management
- Certificate in Construction Management
- Certificate in Healthcare Management
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in IT Management
- Certificate in IT Sales Management
- Certificate in Justice & Public Safety Management
- Certificate in Leadership
- Certificate in Management
- Certificate in Professional Sales
- Certificate in Sales & Small Business Management
- Certificate in Sales Management
- Certificate in Small Business Management
- DCA 301 The Dale Carnegie Course
- DCA 303 Sales Advantage
- MKT 215 Principles of Sales Presentations
- MKT 244 Principles of Advertising
- MGT 475 Specialized Case Studies