Certificate in Management
Master the skills you need to build more momentum into your management career.
This certificate program will help you master key management principles and the basics of behavioral sciences, management processes, resources and organizational structure.
Through your online Sullivan University courses, you’ll learn decision-making theories and techniques, plus the factors which influence decisions and the conditions under which they are made — and delve into related topics that are specific to your needs and interests.
Through on-campus Dale Carnegie Training courses, you’ll gain critical leadership skills, from creating a powerful vision to empowering people. Employing Dale Carnegie Training’s proven principles of success in every session, you’ll learn how to take intelligent risks, delegate, gain cooperation, recognize success, and define performance in ways that increase accountability. You’ll also learn to strengthen interpersonal relationships, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. You’ll be better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver and focused leader, and you’ll develop a take-charge attitude fueled by confidence and enthusiasm.
This unique collaboration between Sullivan University and Dale Carnegie Training will help you master the practical skills and knowledge you need to excel in today’s challenging business environment.
Find out more by calling (502) 413-8870
Choose from these certificates:
- Certificate in Conflict Management
- Certificate in Construction Management
- Certificate in Healthcare Management
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in IT Management
- Certificate in IT Sales Management
- Certificate in Justice & Public Safety Management
- Certificate in Leadership
- Certificate in Management
- Certificate in Professional Sales
- Certificate in Sales & Small Business Management
- Certificate in Sales Management
- Certificate in Small Business Management
You will (be able to):
- Compare and contrast the ever changing environment of the business world including diversity and the dynamics of workplace change
- Examine the ethical practices and social responsibilities of today’s business world
- Evaluate the various areas of business while comparing their interrelatedness
- Recognize the importance of quality decision making through the use of relevant information
- Understand the importance of the functions of management and the part each skill plays in making good ethical decisions
- Develop and work within a team
- Development of a business focused information assembly and decision making
- Have an understanding of decision-making theories
- Be familiar with the techniques used by today’s managers in decision-making
- Know the conditions under which decisions are made
- Have an understanding of the decision-making process
- Understand negotiation strategies, tactics, planning processes and decision-making
- Be able to establish a meaningful strategy for settling disputes in various business situations
- DCA 301 The Dale Carnegie Course
- DCA 302 Leadership Training for Managers
- MGT 304 Principles of Management
- MKT 404 Management Decision-Making
- MGT 475 Specialized Case Studies