Certificate in Conflict Management
Master the skills you need to be a powerful negotiator and resolve conflict in a positive, productive way.
This certificate program will give you a solid grasp of negotiation skills and strategies, and help you master this core competency to produce win-win resolutions for all parties.
Your online Sullivan University courses will teach you to analyze and manage conflict, increase your communication skills and understand the human and emotional aspects of conflict, including the influence of anger, gender, culture, forgiveness and linguistics.
Through on-campus Dale Carnegie Training courses, you’ll gain critical leadership skills, from creating a powerful vision to empowering people. Employing Dale Carnegie Training’s proven principles of success in every session, you’ll learn how to take intelligent risks, delegate, gain cooperation, recognize success, and define performance in ways that increase accountability. You’ll also learn to strengthen interpersonal relationships, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. You’ll be better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver and focused leader. And you’ll develop a take-charge attitude fueled by genuine confidence and enthusiasm.
This unique collaboration between Sullivan University and Dale Carnegie Training can help you master the practical skills and knowledge you need to succeed in today’s challenging business environment.
Find out more by calling (502) 413-8870
Choose from these certificates:
- Certificate in Conflict Management
- Certificate in Construction Management
- Certificate in Healthcare Management
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in IT Management
- Certificate in IT Sales Management
- Certificate in Justice & Public Safety Management
- Certificate in Leadership
- Certificate in Management
- Certificate in Professional Sales
- Certificate in Sales & Small Business Management
- Certificate in Sales Management
- Certificate in Small Business Management
- Possess an understanding of communication theories relevant to conflict resolution
- Have increased communication skills, including awareness on the human and emotional aspects of conflict and the influence of anger, gender, culture, forgiveness and linguistics
- Understand organizational strategic approaches to conflict management
- DCA 301 The Dale Carnegie Course
- DCA 302 Leadership Training for Managers
- CMM 401 Principles of Conflict Management
- CMM 403 The Manager as Negotiator
- MGT 475 Specialized Case Studies