- Louisville Campus
3101 Bardstown Road 40205
Phone: 502.456.6505 / 800.844.1354
- Lexington Campus
2355 Harrodsburg Road 40504
Phone: 859.276.4357 / 800.467.6281
- Fort Knox Campus
63 Quartermaster Street 40121
Phone: 502.942.8500 / 800.562.6713
- Online Division
2100 Gardiner Lane Ste. 220 Louisville, KY 40205
Phone: 502.413.8830 / 866.755.7887
College Access Program Grants
A grant only for residents of the state of Kentucky. The eligibility for this grant is determined by the FAFSA form. Aid from these programs is awarded on the basis of financial need. In order to receive maximum consideration for financial assistance, it is recommended that the student apply as soon as possible after January 1. The award process for first-year students begins in March of each academic year. Renewal of financial aid is not automatic. Recipients are required to reapply each year by the announced deadline. To be eligible for these programs, students must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress (financial aid will be suspended until satisfactory academic progress is again achieved).
- Be enrolled in an eligible degree or certificate program.
- Be enrolled on at least a half-time (at least 6.0 quarter credit hours) basis (students enrolled on a less-than-full-time basis may have their financial aid reduced; some students enrolled on a less-than-half-time basis may qualify for a Federal Pell Grant).
- be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or eligible non-citizen.
- not owe a refund on a Federal Pell Grant or be in default on a Federal Perkins Loan, Federal Subsidized Stafford Loan, Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loan, Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS) or Supplemental Loan for Students.
- Sign a Statement of Educational Purpose, a Statement of Registration Status and a Statement on Overpayments and Defaults. Students are eligible to receive financial aid as long as they maintain satisfactory academic progress, students who fail to maintain satisfactory academic standing will be notified by Academic Services.